Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shima and Max - Up for Adoption


Shima is 9 year old female tabby with all of her shots and is spayed!!

She is good with people, but has to get used to them first and is a little scardie cat at first.. then she wants to be right next to you all the time. She is pretty verbal, but her talking has mellowed with age. She is the sweetest kittie I have ever had.

We actually have two cats, the other, Max, is 16 and we brought him from the states with us twelve years ago. They love eachother and have been my best friends! (except of course my husband...) Max is too old to leave the island and will probably have to be put down which makes me sick and breaks my heart.

So, PLEASE if you have room in your home for one or two cats - both spayed/neutered with shots - please email Mary at mabwilliams@yahoo.com or 287-5455(jill).




No comments: