Friday, April 6, 2007

MISSING DOG - COOKIE


We need your help finding Cookie!!

A woman by the name of Aya has contacted PAWS seeking help to find her dog, Cookie. Cookie was last seen in Gualo Rai at the Pacific Eagle Building. She disappeared on April 6, 2007 at 1:00 a.m. Her picture can be seen posted on our website at paws-saipan.org or on our blog site at paws-saipan.blogspot.com.

Cookie is wearing a red collar.

If you have any information, please call AYA, 234-1210. If you are unable to contact Aya (she will leaving island Sunday, April 8, 2007 until Wednesday, April 11, 2007) please contact Katie at 256-0243 or at busenkell@gmail.com.



Cookie please come back...
I heard the bad news this morning,
and cant believe that your gone.
I hope this is all a dream that I’m in
what really happened...

I hope your not in pain...
I hope that your happy now
I hope.....
I really do hope for you to come back home...

please... by Marie

No comments: