Sorry for the generic mass email, but I have some rather sad news and I only want to type it once.
Unfortunately, Luna died last night. Even more upsetting than that is that she didn't die because of her illness; she was shot in the back of the head with a 22. When we came home and found her a little after midnight, her body was still warm and the blood was still fresh. We are certain of who did it - our neighbor was awake and hanging out with a friend on his porch 20 yards from her body, but claimed to know nothing, hear nothing, see nothing. Glenn went and questioned them and their story kept changing. We called the police. They came and wrote a report and said that they would be contacting our neighbor and his friend. I doubt there will be much follow-up and even if there is, I doubt there will be much resolution. Luna was the sweetest dog in the world, and as you all know she was like a child to us.
Thank you for all your help, concern and support. Sadly, someone had other plans for her.
Lindsay and Glenn"
If you find this email as outrageous as we did, please contact the media at:
• Saipan Tribune: Jayvee Vallejera Editor at email@example.com
• Mariana Variety: Zaldy at firstname.lastname@example.org
• KSPN: Chris Nelson at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also ask that you contact our leading legislators at:
• Senate President Pete Reyes: email@example.com
• Senator Maria Frica T. Pangelinan: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Speaker Arnold Palacios: email@example.com
• Representative Tina Sablan: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Something must be done about this. This is wrong. This is absolutely wrong.
Make our community a better place by demanding something of our legislature and law enforcement officials.