PAWS would like to thank Melissa Brown from the World Society for the Protection of Animals for making a special trip to Saipan to assess our animal situation and to discuss methods of animal control. We are extremely grateful for your time and consideration, and look forward to working with WSPA to reduce the number of stray and/or roaming animals in Saipan.
PAWS would also like to thank the following individuals, organizations, and government agencies for attending yesterday's meeting with the World Society for the Protection of the Animals:
- House Speaker Oscar M. Babauta
- House Vice Speaker Justo S. Quitugua
- Representative Joseph P. Deleon Guerrero
- Representative Cinta Kaipat
- Representative Arnold Palacios
- Representative Candido B. Taman
- Representative Manuel A. Tenorio
- Senate Legal Counsel Mike Ernst
- Dr. Ignacio Dela Cruz, Department of Land and Natural Resources
- Tony Benevente, Mayor's Office
- Nate Hawley, U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Paul Radley, U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Angelo Villagomez, Executive Director of MINA, member of Beautify CNMI! Animal Welfare Committee, and Saipan Tribune freelance writer
- Capt. Carl Brachear, Beautify CNMI! Animal Welfare Committee Member
- Ruth Tighe, Beautify CNMI! Animal Welfare Committee Member
- Rose Callier, PAWS Board Member
- Ken Baer, PAWS Member
- Mariana Variety Reporter
- MCV Reporter Morgan Rose
Together, we can improve the quality of life for humans and animals alike through humane animal control methods.
Again, thank you for time and consideration in addressing this very important issue.